Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ZICREE GETS ADVICE FROM TREK STAR & LOST DIRECTOR


Hi, guys --

As part of my prep on directing STAR TREK NEW VOYAGES, I'm having lunches with my friends who are directors and getting their feedback and sage advice.

One of the most talented -- and certainly the most striking of these -- is ROXANN DAWSON, who starred as B'Ellana Torres on STAR TREK VOYAGER and is now is HUGELY successful TV director, with credits on LOST, CROSSING JORDAN, COLD CASE and others.

We had a marvelous time today, and it was great getting advice from someone who's been both an actor AND director!

Frank Darabont (SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION) also emailed me yesterday, and he'll be mentoring me too.

What a life -- and what amazing people to have in it. I feel so grateful to be able to ask questions... and get all the right answers!

More to come soon...

Cheers,
Marc

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

That's great, Marc. You are going to do a great job... because of the effort and enthusiasm you are putting into it.

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Kidsis said...

Fabulous! I love it!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger inkdestroyedmybrush said...

how cool is that!? Great to read about your process of gathering the knowledge to make the shoot a success! process, process, process...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home